Thursday 26 November 2015

November 26 2015 Thursday 3:37 PM

November 26 2015 Thursday 3:37 PM
Home | 34°C

Hello guys ,
I know I am blogging after quite a while . Been caught up at work for so long …projects after projects ..since September to November .
Today I am embarking on first real vacation in the past 6 months ! And am super excited .
Apart from that , I am happy to announce a change in the overall format of the blog .
Now instead of writing an article after i reach home from travel , i thought jotting down the travelloge - as and when - i travel , in real time .
I think this would go a long way in making the reading experience “realistic” and will help fellow readers to feel as if they are travelling alongside me !
So each article would start with “ Month date year Time , Loaction , weather “..and then the actual matter will follow.



Oh and by the way …My new vacation is taking me to Kuala Lumpur ! Then after to the heavenly  Archipelago of Langka Wi !!!! 
Packing is almost complete , waiting for my cab to arrive ......

Stay tuned ..more to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment